Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use your information
We mainly use your Personal Information, either alone or in combination with other information, so that we can provide, enhance and personalize our service and our marketing efforts.
The following are examples of a variety of ways that we may use your personal Information. We may use your Personal Information:
- To provide you with the best customer experience possible.
- To provide the products and services you purchase, respond to your questions, and carry out the transactions you have requested.
- To communicate with you regarding updates, offers, orders, and promotions.
- To help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services, products, content, and advertising.
- To help authenticate any account you create with us.
- To administer promotions.
- To serve advertisements on our Website.
- For our internal purposes (such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and communications); and
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please follow any unsubscribe instructions that may be provided in our communications to you. Please note that we may use your Personal Information to contact you with important notifications, such as notices with respect to purchases, safety, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies; you will not be able to opt out of these notifications.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.