1. What are the benefits of Clio - US Legal PRO Integration?
- Attach Files from Clio during eFiling - PDFs generated by LawYaw and/or documents managed in Clio can be directly attached from US Legal PRO's eFiling interface. No downloading of PDFs is necessary.
- Populate Contacts from Clio Matter - Information about contacts associated with Clio matters can be populated as case parties while eFiling with just a click. No need to enter data twice.
- Populate eService Contacts from Clio Matter - Information about contacts associated with Clio matters can be populated as eService contacts while eFiling with just a click. No need to enter data twice.
- Auto upload of stamped copies to Clio - Once the clerk accepts the submission, the confirmed copies are auto-uploaded to the associated Clio Matter's folder
- Auto expense tracking - Once the clerk accepts the submission, expense line items are automatically created in Clio for billing purpose.
If you have questions or suggestions for additional features, we would love to know.
2. Steps for connecting Clio with US Legal PRO
- Login to US Legal PRO
- Click Connection under Profile in the dashboard > Connect to Clio
3. Steps for Associating Existing Case to Clio Matter
- Once you log in, Click "What do you want to do today?"
- Click "Link / ReLink Clio matter to this process"
4. Where are court stamped documents uploaded?
They are uploaded to a folder called /uslegalpro.com/efile within Clio Matter
5. What if you run into technical issues?
Simply email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help
6. What if you have questions about filing - such as why the envelope was rejected, etc?
You will need to contact the clerk as to why the envelope rejected. Unfortunately, helping with rejection does not fall under the scope of service that an eFiling Service Provider can provide.