Going through a divorce is a painful process. You might experience a lot of changes in your family and personal life and on top of that, the whole procedure of divorce might leave you feeling exhausted. We, as the state certified and nationally recognized Electronic Filing Service Provider (EFSP), can assist you through the steps required to eFile the divorce.
As the state of Texas has adopted the eFiling system and has made it mandatory in all the counties, you need not worry about visiting the court and submitting the papers. Instead, file the divorce from your bed quick and easy. The digital age has made the process easier, cheaper and faster which is sure to minimize your stress and effort.
If you are planning on having an uncontested divorce, using US Legal PRO’s eFiling service can save you time and money.
Go through the following steps and let US Legal PRO handle the hard part.
- Go to Texas Uncontested Divorce Site and complete the questionnaire – You can also provide your electronic signature right from the comfort of your bed (15 minutes)
- Email at email@example.com and ask them to expedite the process. If you do not want to expedite, you do not have to email
- US Legal PRO will send you completed petition for uncontested divorce (45 minutes)
- Once you approve it, US Legal PRO will go ahead and file it for you (15 minutes)
Courts generally take few hours to up to 3 working days to accept your filing.
Note: Filing for divorce is not the same as getting divorced. You still have to do following steps after the court accepts your divorce petition.
- Give your spouse “Legal Notice”
- Fill out “Final Decree of Divorce”
- Present your case to the judge by going to “Uncontested Docket”
- Finish by turning in your Final Decree of Divorce that the judge signed to the Court Clerk
*Note: Between Step #2 (filling final decree of divorce) and #5 (presenting your case to the judge by going to uncontested docket), there is a mandatory waiting period of at least 61 days unless a protective order is involved.