Amongst number of existing electronic filing service providers Texas based organization “US Legal PRO” has put forward a step in simplifying the eFiling process by introducing itself as the OCA (Office of Court Administration) certified Electronic Filing Service Provider for Texas along with other user friendly e-filing services.
As per the decision of Supreme Court of Texas to include all civil matters under e-filing, we are committed in generating new perspective and providing new services in the best possible way to those who seek for the legal help in simplified manner.
Individual (Pro Se) or any law firms can easily file a court case by registering themselves as our user and provide all information and legal documents about the case. Even if the individual or law firm has any file case registered in other electronic filing service providers it is even easier as they already have a account in US Legal PRO. Besides the collaboration concept in our electronic filing system allow attorneys to share the legal case documents individually or in groups under 128-bit AES encrypted security system.
The legal documents to be submitted to the concerned court or party by individual or law firms has to maintain certain standard format as declared by the Judicial Committee on Information Technology (JCIT). The document standards according to the JCIT are as follows:
- Dimensions of the document must be exactly 8.5 inches wide and 11inches tall.
- Except for some scanners and scanning software that have capability to make scanned document text-searchable using OCR (Optical Character Recognition), you may have to purchase scanner or scanning software to make it text-searchable. The text resolution of scanned documents must be 300 dots per inch for black and white documents and for documents with color images must have a minimum resolution of 600 dots per inch.
- An e-filed document may not contain any security or feature restrictions including password protection or encryption and may not contain embedded multi-media video, audio, or programming.
- Documents may not contain package PDF’s. PDF’s should not be embedded inside of another PDF. A court may require that multiple PDF documents be combined into a single PDF document and bookmarks used to separate content appropriately. The content of the document should not depend on bookmarks.
- Any e-filed document filename should contain only alphanumeric characters that are part of the Latin1_General character set. No special characters are allowed and the length of the filename should be restricted to 50 characters.
Some additional requirements, in order to file a case through us, following should be considered:
- Documents must include the filer’s contact information in the signature block including name, address, phone number and email address. An electronic signature consists of /s/ [attorney name] in the signature line.
- PDF documents must not contain links to outside URLs to documents outside itself.
- PDF documents may not contain active email links.
Further the service cost is $1.98 per filing if you eFile a case to the court through US Legal PRO and court charge is also deducted as per the cost allocated by the court. Hence one can get organized case data or firm data in reliable, convenient and easy way.
Our user friendly interfaces and services has surely simplified e-filing process to a great extent and professionals and IT Subject Matter Experts involved in this very e-filing service provider are committed to provide best possible service in e-filing in most simplified manner.
With the motto “simplifying the judicial system with the help of technology”, we, with our efforts, are committed in establishing a milestone in providing best e-filing service and other e-services in Texas.